Subscribe:

Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Trademark Home Collection Sunlight Desk Lamp 26 inches


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.2

List Price : $69.99 Price : $31.04
Trademark Home Collection Sunlight Desk Lamp 26 inches

Product Description

Trademark Home Collection Sunlight Desk Lamp 26 inches -

Are you ready to have a sunny day, Everyday?

With the Trademark Home Collection Sunlight Desk lamp you can get that Inside!

So much like sunshine it feels like youâ?TMre on vacation! The Trademark Home Collection Sunlight lamp could be the most important advance in lamps since the invention of the light bulb! The New lighting technology simulates outdoor sunlight, which is balanced across the entire spectrum of color visible to the human eye. Everything seems so much easier to see. This is the clearest, brightest and most comfortable lighting we have found.

Colors appear more vivid and true to life. Black and white contrast is heightened for easier reading. The soft and pure white light is easy on the eyes as it spreads to clearly illuminate your personal space. The flexible goose neck is fully adjustable to any angle. So you see more comfortably for reading, working, and all closeup tasks and hobbies.

Colors will be more vivid. Better contrast for reading.


  • Colors will be more vivid
  • Better contrast for reading
  • Save$$$$ on your electric bills


Trademark Home Collection Sunlight Desk Lamp 26 inches Reviews


Trademark Home Collection Sunlight Desk Lamp 26 inches Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
30 Reviews
5 star:
 (18)
4 star:
 (6)
3 star:
 (2)
2 star:
 (2)
1 star:
 (2)
 
 
 

40 of 41 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Nice desk lamp at a very good price., November 2, 2009
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Trademark Home Collection Sunlight Desk Lamp 26 inches (Kitchen)
I build automobile and railroad models as a hobby. I have a circular fluorescent magnifying lamp, but at my age I needed some extra lighting to augment what I had. At age 69 I welcome it. This excellent desk lamp has filled the bill with nice white ambient lighting. It is attractive, not too big, adjustable and doesn't take up a lot of room on my work table. The base is heavy enough so the lamp is stable and doesn't tip over. Simple assembly consists of just plugging the fluorescent tube into the lamp's socket. Very happy with it and the price was right. Entire purchase transaction was perfect for me.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


16 of 16 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars As Advertised, April 15, 2010
By 
Melanie (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Trademark Home Collection Sunlight Desk Lamp 26 inches (Kitchen)
This desk lamp works very well, and provides exactly the atmosphere I need when working at my desk. The price is far less than its near identical competitors. I feel I made an excellent purchase decision.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


31 of 39 people found the following review helpful:
1.0 out of 5 stars Fluorescent, December 26, 2010
By 
Kathryn Lee (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Trademark Home Collection Sunlight Desk Lamp 26 inches (Kitchen)
I was really excited about purchasing this lamp. It is an amazon prime item and I was thrilled with how quickly it came -- I was in the midst of studying for finals in my very poorly lit apt. so I appreciated the promptness.

The lamp, however, was a huge disappointment and I almost immediately decided to return it. It is not particularly lumnious -- it is more like a fluorescent spotlight. Because the lamp is so short, it needs to be right on your desk above your papers in order for the spotlight to even be useful. I returned this item and opted to go get a stand up lamp instead. disappointing.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 30 customer reviews...

0 comments:

Post a Comment