Product Description
This PAR38 bulb comes with 6x 1 watt Blue at 450 nm and 6x 1 watt LED in white at 15000K. Each LED is mounted with 30 a degree Collimated lens. Each color is dimmable by using a provided remote control. BENEFITS: Solid State, Cooler Running, High Efficiency, Dual Color Blended Full Spectrum LED plant lighting. , This PAR38 bulb has a standard screw base the fits standard household fixtures. It runs at a warm temperature rather than very hot which is common with most other inefficient plant lights. This more controlled running temperature reduces water evaporation and keeps rooms with tanks and plants from getting uncomfortably hot in the summer months requiring additional air conditioning. They save electricity dual fold. This state of the art BLUE + WHITE LED panel tank and plant light is extremely energy efficient paying for itself many times over each year in electricity savings. It saves 50% to 90% in energy consumption compared to incandescent bulbs or fluorescent tubes. This specialty all WHITE LED Aquarium and grow light panel is designed to allow you to custom tailor the light spectrum for maximum growth and breeding condition.
- Fully dimmable on both white and blue
- Narrow Angle for deep tanks
- Suiteable for SPS and hard Corals
- Fits standard screw socket fixtures
- Dual Color Blended Full Spectrum LED plant lighting
Dimmable High Power Par38 White + Blue LED Aquarium Reef Corals Grow Light Bulb, 1325w+b Reviews
Dimmable High Power Par38 White + Blue LED Aquarium Reef Corals Grow Light Bulb, 1325w+b Reviews
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Dimmable High Power Par38 White + Blue LED Aquarium Reef Corals Grow Light Bulb, 1325w+b I also purchased this for my fish tank. I haven't used it long-term over corals, so I can't attest to what it can sustain or growth, I will say the coloring is great. I love the remote. Not only can you choose blues or whites individually, but you can customize your color temp to exactly your preference. The remote was absolutely the selling point for me for this bulb versus others. The remote is useful, but I will note that you have to get exactly the right angle for it to work, which is sometimes inconvenient. Although it was difficult to find PAR ratings, I did find some and they are comparable to other brands. It is easy to remove the optics if they're too tight for you. I haven't really looked into replacements optics though. Also, if anyone is wondering, I weighed the bulb and it was around 1.5lbs. I am using this lamp with this bulb... Read more 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Dimmable High Power Par38 White + Blue LED Aquarium Reef Corals Grow Light Bulb, 1325w+b This bulb is excellent for my saltwater reef tank. It makes the color of my livestock pop.. I recommend this bulb because of its good construction.. And it exceeds what i thought it will be 2 of 3 people found the following review helpful: By This review is from: Dimmable High Power Par38 White + Blue LED Aquarium Reef Corals Grow Light Bulb, 1325w+b nice while it lasted, remote is very convenient to use and the coloring is great, however about a week in all the blue lights stopped working, i turned it off for 5 minutes or so and they seemed to work again for a while but stopped again after a couple hours. and amazon cannot replace it but only offer a refund. this was a great light and i got surprisingly good growth from my sps the short time it was on my tank. |
› See all 8 customer reviews...

0 comments:
Post a Comment